Friday, December 17, 2010

The Function Is Still On This Saturday @ MJ Printing in K-Ville

If you haven't been re informed. My annual Christmas Function and Chicken Stew will be held again this Saturday, December 18th at my PRINT SHOP in Kernersvllle, NC.  I had earlier moved it to the "Game Room" at Farmington. Then I realized the fact my mom and other folks that don't need to be that far away from the house that late isn't cool. So I've moved it back to the print shop. I apologize for the the mix up. Everything gets started around 5 PM. It's what i call a floating deal. Just float in for a second or hour to say hi. Get something to eat or just talk or look at pictures. It's All Good and Everyone and Anyone is invited to stop in...who knows we may have a free shirt of too.
Thanks and everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a better New Year!
MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment