Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jet ski video online!

Just got edited the movie about the jet ski day at the lake Vanaja with Mattila end of this summer. Like I told you me and Jari both have old 750 Kawasaki stand up jet skis and we often boast about our riding skills to each other but we never had time to meet and see who is who until this summer! Instead of freestyle and free ride we made a track and started to take lap times and ended up racing each other the whole day! Looking back we should have had also some free riding but hey, this only shows that racing is in our blood! Check out the video and see who was faster...

The last GP will be the next weekend in France. It's gonna be in Noiretable which is the same place where I confirmed my first world title in 2007 so I have a nice memories and I'm looking forward to a good race like back then! My lead over Ivan Cervantes is 28 points which more than enough but there's no space for big mistakes either. Just have to keep calm and focused. Easy to say but can't help the pressure building... But no worries, I've found a cure for it in Finnish forest with these lovely mushrooms!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment