Thursday, September 9, 2010

Two more diving videos online!

Hi guys! I just put couple more of my diving videos online! I filmed both back in 2008 Christmas holidays in Dauin Philippines. Dauin is situated in the Oriental side of the island of Negros in the Visayan part of the Philippines. Dauin offers some fantastic diving and Sea Explorers have been operating there for 20 years and their local diveguides are the best! My divemaster Jesse found me many extraordinary creatures like mating Flamboyant Cuttlefishes! On the video you can see also Flamboyant Cuttlefish eggs that have already life inside them. On the other video you can see Mandarin fishes mating. They are very small psychedelically colored and shy fish that come out only at the dusk which makes them very difficult to film! The bigger one is male and he is looking for love but gets rejected many times before he gets lucky. The act is very short but messy... have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment